Friday, August 12, 2011

"Begin Anywhere" -John Cage


It's true. I drank the kool-aid, and now here I sit, blogging.

But this ain’t your ordinary blog…or at least that’s what I’m telling myself…no, no, these are but short little tid-bits (strong emphasis on the “short”) to enlighten you on the ordinary. While simultaneously challenging me to reach into the ordinary and find beauty.  Consider this a quick, hopefully entertaining, and educational stop on your journey through the interwebs.

Some of these little morsels will be of my own creation, some will not.  Sometimes I will be grammatically correct, sometimes I won’t. Hell, sometimes my grammatical woes will be on purpose.  But I’ll leave those instances up to you to decifer.  There’s brilliance in mistakes.  In fact, without them we would not have Piggy banks, silly putty, potato chips and Frisbees. And let’s be honest, what’s life without silly putty? 
Answer: no life at all.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment